Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Need Affordable, Comprehensive Health Insurance with that Pre-Existing Condition? Look Here.

B'SD

14 Menachem Av 5769


Check out this communication via the "Just for Writers" group at LinkedIn (join my LI network).

A gentleman asked members at large:


"How can someone with health problems
(muscular dystrophy, pacemaker),
who wants to write science fiction
novels and short stories for
a living, find affordable,
comprehensive health insurance?

"I've checked with writers unions
and most of them say insurers
would deny me based on
my health problems.

"I'm considering starting a sole
proprietorship so I can become a
group of one and they won't deny
me coverage. Of course, I don't
know if they'll give me
affordable insurance or cover
the various things I need because
of my muscular dystrophy and the
resulting effect on my health.

I'm hoping you've got some ideas
that I haven't thought of. I know
I can find a solution to
this obstacle."

Here's how I replied to the question:


"B'SD

My books about how to cope with medical crises contain relevant information in the "Global Resources" section. See my blog, where you can buy the first edition now. The newer edition of "It's MY Crisis" will likely be released for sale later this month.

Yocheved Golani
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yochevedgolaniink

http://twitter.com/yochevedgolani

http://itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.com/ "

Here's to YOUR best coping with medical challenge efforts!



BUY "It's My Crisis!" COPE with YOUR Medical Challenge.


Cry if you need to.
And learn to dry your tears.

THAT can help you to cope
with a medical challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: