Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why a Los Angeles Psychotherapist is Interested in a Specific Book about Coping with Illness

B'SD

21 Menachem Av 5769

Woke up today (I'm possibly half a globe and several time zones from your location) and discovered a delightful message on my LinkedIn account. A psychotherapist in the Los Angeles area is so impressed by the tone and teachings of my communications about "It's MY Crisis!" that she invited me to join her circle of acquaintances. Turns out we know some of the same people.

Imagine whom you'll meet and how delights will fill your life once you adopt that "can-do cope with medical crisis" message of my book and the Self-Help Coaching techniques shared within it. Your spirit can soar. Your mirror will smile back at you.

THAT's good for your coping skills and health ;^ )

I'm supervising last-minute stuff going into the E-book's imminent publication.

Stay tuned. It's going on sale soon ;^ )



Can't wait?

Readers around the world
are buying the first edition
to hold in their hands and
feel happier NOW.





We're here to help you to cope with a medical challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: