Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Need a Healthy Liver?


B'SD



Here's another exciting mid-day update this week!

If you've read my books you know that in 2005 and 2008 I was exposed to many chemicals during surgery and from follow-up medications. And you know what I did to counteract their negative effects.

Let's fast-forward
a few years to the future.

We'll stop at today for a bit ;^ )

These past few weeks I've been going through my annual battery of medical exams to monitor my ever-improving sight and overall health (they seemed to be going dangerously downhill before I made significant changes in my lifestyle). I've been reaching my appointments for weeks, and smiling brightly to all the medical professionals scurrying about me. I know the drill and perform my tasks with lots of past practice.

I'm delighted to take these tests because
I know what we'll learn from them.

Here's some great news: Today my family doctor informed me that my liver is unusually healthy.

"The
alkaline-phosphatase levels keep going down each time we test your blood. You've now reached normal levels. HOW are you doing this?" the surprised doctor exclaimed. His confusion stemmed from additional reports about my exceptional bone, neurological and overall health. And that's after my harrowing life-or-death emergency experiences.


I told him about what I do. He was fascinated and kept talking to me as other patients waited their turns.

Do YOU Need to know how to make your liver healthier? How about your eyes? Blood? Other parts of your health picture? Ya gotta read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.





Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: