Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pure Comfort in a Book

B'SD


10 Adar 5770



A reader (Rachel Schanzer) called me one night, to thank me for including a poem she'd read in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


She found the thoughts in it comforting, and the rest of the book helpful, too.

She'd read it at her doctor's office, where a well-thumbed copy sits in the waiting room. Smart doctor, huh? He likes calm patients empowered to succeed with their treatments.


Another medical practitioner is restocking her office's sold-out supply of the first edition. AGAIN. It's still selling briskly ;^ )

Meanwhile, E-book It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge is helping readers worldwide with even more information and calming techniques!

Want to meet me? I'm considering offers for a US speaking tour.
Let me know if you'd like to host me in your community.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life





No comments: