Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Save Your Life with Salt!

B'SD

9 Adar 5770


My website links tell you that I've long been ahead of the curve on reporting medical advances. The 2007 print edition of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need to" informed readers of solutions too many medical and mental health professionals weren't aware of. Medical offices are still restocking their supplies of it!

Today's headlines prove that updated 2009 E-book It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge is even more valuable. It holds life-saving information about
a form of salt therapy in Israel that's heading soon to the USA!

Imagine what else the book reveals about coping with medical and emotional challenges. Stuff you coudn't guess at!

Get the book today. Learn what YOU need to know!





Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: