Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why Doctors, and Other People, Should Listen to YOU

B'SD

30 Shvat 5770


You'll get an eyeful when you read a doctor's heartfelt message at
Listen to the Patient.

I responded to the blogpost with the following remark:

"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge has an entire section entitled 'Listen to the Person Before You. Lessons for Caregivers.' You're the sort of person who'd appreciate it."

Readers, YOU or someone you love are the patient. You need and deserve respect, appropriate medical care and maybe even practical assistance with activities of daily life. Learn a wonderful, easy lesson about how to get all that from doctors, nurses, aides and relatives when you buy your copy of








Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, This is spot on! Dispells
some misnomers I've seen

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you! I enjoy serving the public. YG