Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reversing a Prognosis with Optimism and...

B'SD


19 Nisan 5772

A happy-go-lucky woman in Israel wakes up blind in 2005. She soon learns in an emergency room that she is dying. Then she has emergency brain surgery and loses the benign brain tumor that had blinded her and almost ended her ability to breathe.

One year later in 2006, medical experts inform the weak, thin woman that she will never see again. And here she is in 2012, typing this blogpost to you - after she wrote a book to help ill and disabled people around the world!

Medical and mental health professionals recommend  It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge and praise it on the cover. 


It is the story of how I benefited from various forms of wisdom in the western and natural healing worlds. I now have doctor-certified bones and muscles to rival those of a woman HALF my age. The prescription for my eyewear has fallen 16 - yes 16 - times in 6 years. Every aspect of my former vision problems is lessening over time.

My physical health is improving in other ways, too. As for my emotional/mental health, well, there's a reason that I was invited to address a conference of mental health professionals - and why so many recommend that you read



There are plenty of reasons that I chose the motto for this blog to be

Face your medical problems with dignity.
Face your future with optimism.

Let me know which page of the book convinces you that an improved and protected sense of dignity plus ever-better optimism help ill people to cope with medical, mental health and disability challenges.


The bonus is that, as you read, you'll learn how to improve your health - or someone else's - while saving money worldwide: Results, safety, and health in one E-book or print edition.



Buy EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge today!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.





No comments: