Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stand By for Updates

B'SD


3 Av 5772


Readers, it seems that my blog account has been hacked after I received a threat on Twitter. I'm working to repair the damage. Please bear with me as I try to make this blog safe for you and me to use.




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge today for an exciting look at how you can lower your stress, get your grin back and lower your medical costs!

Click the cover photo 



or on the words

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: