Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Celebrating My SURVIVAL!!!

B'SD

4 Elul, 5778



August 15 is the anniversary of my emergency life-saving surgery. I'm celebrating my survival from when doctors had written me off as "... six months."



I'm celebratinthe fact that I'm alive and thriving, today. And what better way to do it than by alerting the rest of the world about how to thrive past a devastating medical or mental health problem?


As a journalist, I sometimes respond to requests for information about a given topic. I provide links to my published articles, letting the enquirer know the information that they seek.


Here's an example of that, 
and the timing just couldn't be better!!!


Hi, ---. My name is Yocheved (pronounced Yo - "ch" as in Bach - ved). I am an author and journalist plus a life coach certified in counseling skills. I help people learn to say "Yes" to can-do solutions for improving their mental and physical health. 


I noticed that you are looking for help with your article "Self help books for women." 
My answer to you appears below. 
ANSWER:
Contributor: Yocheved Golani, Website: (Book-related)  EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge  http://tinyurl.com/mycrisis-book 
The book-related blog is at http://itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.co.il/Organization (Yocheved Golani, INK http://www.linkedin.com/in/yochevedgolaniink)

Women like to be free to do what needs to be done, especially regarding our own lives. Holding us back prevents progress. When a woman is sick or disabled by some medical or mental health problem, everyone who depends on her suffers. That's why we need solutions, and fast!

A book to prevent, to solve, and to minimize such problems is the It's MY Crisis and I'll Cry if I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print and E-book. It's filled with inspirational messages, ideas that leave you laughing, plus tips on what to say to in-laws, outlaws, rude medical personnel and anyone else involved with your medical or mental health care. There are even tips for what to pack for hospital stays, how to handle End-of-Life issues, and an entire Global Resources section that lists worldwide charitable organizations willing to pay some or all of an applicant's specific medical expenses. Readers also learn how to get free medication, medical appliances, and air lifts to and from medically-related destinations.

A Health Information Management professional who assigns medical and mental health care codes to diagnoses and treatments (for insurance plus research purposes), I have learned a lot about the resources mentioned in the book on the job. But most people would never guess that such possibilities exist! I wrote the book to let laypeople know necessary information for improving the quality of their lives. 

I wrote it after recovering from a devastating medical error that missed a benign brain tumor crushing my optic and other nerves entering my spine from my head. I learned of it in an emergency room, 18 months after the MRI had been taken. I had been blinded by a benign but deadly meningioma tumor. It was crushing my brain as it grew, and strangling all the nerves in the area. I was close to death.

Doctors were not optimistic that I'd survive the next six months. That was 13 years ago today, August 15, 2005. 

I'm the first known person to see again after such a medical mishap. My muscles are strong, my health enviable. The happy ending could not have happened had I lacked the information I've shared in the DIY book. It literally lets people DO it YOURSELF when it comes to recovering from the weakening, disorienting, and confusing results of a medical or mental health setback.

Yocheved Golani
Writing Services • Self-Help Coach for Health Issues • Author • Speaker

LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/yochevedgolaniink
Find Me on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/36fqch3
Buy EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print or E- book http://tinyurl.com/mycrisis-book

Face your medical problems with dignity.
Face your future with optimism.

RE:  67) Summary: Self Help Books For Women 


Name: ----
Category: Lifestyle and Fitness 

Email: ----@helpareporter.net 

Media Outlet: Fupping


Deadline: 10:00 PM GMT - 16 August 


Query:

We are looking for suggestions of self help books for women.
Feel free to suggest more than one book. Please include: Book
title, reason you are suggesting this book.
Requirements:

FORMAT FOR CREDIT: Please include the person you would like the
quote/contribution attributed to in the following format
(example) - Contributor: Bob Smith, Organization (anchor text):
Smith Reality, Website: bobsmith.com. If we use your pitch we
will contact you via email to notify you of publication. For
your copy and paste ease: Contributor: _____ Organisation: _____
Website: ______



Find out what to do when you buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your reading time with books that HELP men, women, and children, including YOU!

1 comment:

Netivotgirl said...

You are blessed with the miracle of surviving your medical crisis, and we are blessed to have you with us dear Yocheved! Baruch Hashem!