Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's Been a Rough Day

B'SD

28 Av, 5778

I had expected to post something about health on the blog today, but it's been a rough day that began last night. I managed to get through this by following my own "How to keep calm despite the chaos" advice.


Last night I wondered if I would survive the wedding I'd attended, and if co-celebrants would, too. That is, when I wasn't trying to find out if the communities nearby were still standing. It was a frantic night of cellphone checks and focused prayers
ISRAELBLOGGER.COM
Perhaps it is time to properly identify the very essence of the problem - both in terms of the Middle East AND in terms of BBC's so-called reporting. It's time to call BBC's reporting what it is - anti-Semitism.
Comments
i24NEWS English
19 hrs
WATCH: This evening in the southern Israeli city of Sderot, sirens were sounded as rockets were launched from Gaza. IDF has confirmed 36 rockets so far, as well as several injuries reported:
ReplyRemove Preview4h
Yocheved Golani 140 ROCKETS were aimed at us last night. 

140. 
See More
Manage
ReplyRemove Preview4h
Yocheved Golani A friend of mine spoke about things for all the world to hear. Give a serious listen. Then ask yourselves some serious questions. http://israelnewstalkradio.com/babies-in-bomb-shelters.../
Manage
ReplyRemove Preview4h
Yocheved Golani Imagine that. I lost track of the number of deadly missiles flying at us last night. 40 more than I'd realized. 

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/426983
Manage
ReplyRemove Preview4h
10,938 Views
Sussex Friends Of Israel
19 hrs
Dear Sky News, BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News etc,
Tonight in Israel 100s of 1000s of Israeli civilians will be spending the night in bomb shelters as a res...
See More
ReplyRemove Preview3hEdited
Yocheved Golani I had to run for shelter when the RED ALERT siren sounded immediately after I posted the message above. If your news organizations are not reporting on the pounding Israel is receiving from Gaza, share relevant information.
Manage
Reply3h




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your mind with calm.

No comments: