Save your sanity, time & money!

You need to know how to meet your medical and/or mental health needs NOW. You're struggling to survive moment by moment. And you need your dignity.


You're rushing to appointments (the ones you remembered) and/or wondering which treatment to use. Meanwhile, your costs are rising, your needs are changing and you hardly know how to make sense of what to do first, second and later. What about the emotions boiling inside you? How can you calm down with all that's going on?

A former medical coder and medical writer, I've been in your position. I survived a life-threatening emergency with information only a person with my professional experience would know: How to find medical innovators, medical experts and charitable organizations willing to pay part or all of an applicant's specific medical costs, who has software to simplify medical appointment scheduling, a sensible list of items to pack for hospital stays, and more.

I knew that I'd pulled through because of my ability to connect with resources I needed. I knew that most patients lack that knowledge. I decided to provide it, to minimize your suffering.

I believe in empowering terrified, confused and unhappy people with dire diagnoses. I believe that patients should not suffer insults to their dignity in medical settings. I provide information that can help you to manage your problems better, maybe to end them, in the book.

Calm down. Organize your life better. You just might get your grin back.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Guess Whose Numbers are RISING??????????

B'SD


There's a tool, in the right-hand margin of this blog, for viewing the votes for my book at the prestigious Musella Brain Tumor Research and Information foundation's web site.

I checked the site myself moments ago.
I whooped so loud
I hope I didn't scare neighbors!

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge has never before been in the "6-point something" category that I recall. Readers have been voting for the soothing read since the 2007 print edition first reached second place on Nov. 2 a few years ago.

Check out today's numbers yourself:

Do what voters around the reading world suggest.

Get YOUR COPY of It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!



Grinning widely,

Yocheved


2 comments:

Stuart Schnee said...

I read your book. all I can say is...wow, powerful!!

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you Mr. Schnee! Your compliment, as a book publicist is so very meaningful. I'm sure you've read many manuscripts over time, without being impressed. Knowing that my manuscript made you sit up and take notice of its value to the wider world is deeply gratifying.

I deeply appreciate your taking the time to send praise my way.

YG