Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Guess Whose Numbers are RISING??????????

B'SD


There's a tool, in the right-hand margin of this blog, for viewing the votes for my book at the prestigious Musella Brain Tumor Research and Information foundation's web site.

I checked the site myself moments ago.
I whooped so loud
I hope I didn't scare neighbors!

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge has never before been in the "6-point something" category that I recall. Readers have been voting for the soothing read since the 2007 print edition first reached second place on Nov. 2 a few years ago.

Check out today's numbers yourself:

Do what voters around the reading world suggest.

Get YOUR COPY of It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!



Grinning widely,

Yocheved


2 comments:

Stuart Schnee said...

I read your book. all I can say is...wow, powerful!!

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you Mr. Schnee! Your compliment, as a book publicist is so very meaningful. I'm sure you've read many manuscripts over time, without being impressed. Knowing that my manuscript made you sit up and take notice of its value to the wider world is deeply gratifying.

I deeply appreciate your taking the time to send praise my way.

YG