Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Closer to the Cure for Brain Cancer!


B'SD

14 Kislev 5770


My book refers you to the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research and the many ways it can help people with brain tumors. The Musella Foundation made an attention-grabbing announcement today. What it means is that r
esearchers are closing in on the cure, perhaps the preventative, for some brain cancers.

Need to know how to cope with some other form of illness?

Calming techniques, low-cost and free assistance for medical appliances, medication, medical care and much more you might not even imagine can be found in my book.

BUY A COPY for Happier Holidays! Benefit someone you love, including yourself. And just in case you're low on self-respect, the book can show you how to improve on that situation, too ;^ )

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. What a great holiday gift that can be!

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write like Melody Beattie, do you know her? Your writing is so clear and easy to understand. Yojeved you are helping us understand how to rest and recover, the part that doctors never explain. They just tell us to do it but don't say how. I'm recovering from having my foot almost torn off. It was only connected by a little bit of skin. Your book teaches us how to convalesce. I feel better already. Thank you!

Nechama Consuela

Yocheved Golani said...

More power to you, Nehama Consuela. Gosh, I'd never realized before today that I should market the book as a lesson in the convalescence genre (I'm kinda in the self-help/medical line of thinking). YES, doctors do tend to gloss over that critically important part of medical life, leaving the rest of us guessing how to do it. Please share your delight with others and let them know to buy the book, too. And they can benefit from my coaching via E-mail, phone or face-to-face interaction. YG