Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hanuka Videos to Increase Your Emotional Health!



B'SD


30 Kislev 5770


Laughter and joy do so much for the healing process. Here's a present for the last days of the Hanuka holiday. See 171 Cool Chanukah Videos and enjoy the fun (even if you're not Jewish).

I hope they'll help you to cope with your medical situation.

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

I'm heading to a Chanukah party soon.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: