Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Healing Power of Music


B'SD

27 Kislev 5770



Oooohh, I am hearing from people and medical/mental health professionals about emotional pain at the holiday season. I suggest that you strenghten your mind and soul with the
Healing Power of Music before and after that becomes necessary.

If you want another mind-developing lesson about Hanuka/Chanuka click on
Rebbetzin Shira Smiles on Chanukah. I hope it fills you with inner strength.

Simple. Memorable. Inviting to look at. Fun to read. Filled with can-do ideas about coping with medical issues: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding resourceful websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.com rocks!

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Gosh I'd appreciate learning your name. YG