Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Medical Intuition

B'SD

14 Tevet 5770


Few people know that as a natural-born Medical Intuitive (my heroine is
Dr. Judith Orloff), I'm certified at a high level of post-training intuitive ability. That ability proved to be very helpful as I struggled to recover from medical informatics ineptitude in 2005 and beyond. It also helps some people with whom I interact.

I've networked with some innovative teachers of the intuitive tradition (much of it is based on demonstrable physical realities plus the willingness to detect a subtle awareness that's challenging to describe). I want to share some information about intuitive smarts and how well they can benefit people. See:








Use the above as best you can. Whenever you interact with someone claiming to be an intuitive, be alert to their respect for your dignity. There's a serious warning in my books about having relationships ONLY with clergy and therapists who demonstrate complete respect for your wellbeing. If you suspect that something is amiss, it just might be. You might be wise to end the relationship.

BTW, I do not dismiss male intuitive ability. My primary intuitive inspirations have been men, one of whom wrote a highly regarded book about his work.

If you prefer less out-there kind of medical assistance, you have my blessings to benefit from that. We resonate best with what works for us, not what we're necessarily "supposed" to be doing. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Yocheved Golani said...

Gosh I'm curious to know what your assignment had been and what brought you to my blog. What's your name?

YG