Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Touch Your Toes to SAVE Your Life!

B'SD


7 Tevet 5770


Friends find it amusing that when I stretch, I go a-l-l-l- the way, touching my toes (no, I don't bend my knees) then reaching for the sky. I follow it up with criss-crossed fingers arched upward as my arms push them skyward. Next, my hands go palms up as I pull on my spine for all it's worth. Oooh, that easy Yoga move gets out some kinks so easily!

Here's some food for thought about cardiac health:



Read that article again. Be sure to follow the advice it shares. THAT could save your life.


EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: