Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Will People Soon Grow Back LOST LIMBS?


B'SD

16 Kiselv 5770


Sorry for my silence yesterday. I'm in the middle of a months-long treatment prototcol to end my double vision and WOW it's affecting my optical efforts. I've needed a break from online images so my headaches could clear up. I'll update you on our success with the alternative healing method being used after we've completed the round of treatments and re-measured my visual abilities.

Meanwhile, here's some interesting news that lots of people can perhaps benefit from one day:


The medical advance would be a new lease on life for amputees, burn patients and neurologically impaired people (such as me).

If you're making efforts to cope with the medical issues in your life, read the book that teaches you how to make the most out of a convalesence period (rest & recovery time) and how to acquire free or low-cost medical care, medication, medical appliances, medical transportation and much, much more: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: