Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A GEM of a Holiday Show!


B'SD

26 Kislev 5770


Being cheerful at this time of year is one of the hardest things for people facing illness. My coaching work focuses on overcoming the usual obstacles. Here is a GEM of a hopeful message about a universe filled with surprises, hidden and to-be-realized blessings:


Catch a falling star in your sights in this evening's sky, and ponder the personal possibilities. Then, make a choice to EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

(sorry about the date gaffes in some recent posts. Blogger and I are at odds about the time zone I live in, let alone that the Jewish day begins at sundown. The dates on my blogposts sometimes seem a bit kerflooey though I try to adjust things behind the scenes ;^ )

To your optimal health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: