Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

IMAGINE the Medical Possibilities!

B'SD

12 Tevet 5770


I'm away from my office but I set the timer for this post to go live while I'm on vacation.

I watch TED videos from time to time and this one blew me away. One simple concept seems to be leading to multiple miracles! IMAGINE the medical possibilities.




Now write down some inspirational ideas you're tuning in to. Plan to act on them. Your thoughts might turn into innovations that help you and/or other people. I've done that. So have some of the famous historical figures quoted in my book(s).

You just never know what can happen when you EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you for contacting me. Please let me know who you are and your E-mail address so we can communicate more readily.

Best, YG