Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Can a Doctor Do When HE or SHE Suffers a Medical Crisis?

B'SD

2 Tamuz 5769

Months ago, I sent the manuscript for the sequel of "It's MY Crisis!" to a radiologist - he's also a medical ethicist no less - whose articles appear on the 'Net from time to time. I asked him to read the manuscript and to provide "praise" for the back cover as the medical ethicist he is.

Well, life is full of surprises. Read what happened as you follow the doctor's reply to me below:


"Dear Yocheved,

Thank you for sending me the second edition of your book, It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

I received the book one week after I suffered my own medical crisis and found it very helpful. I think the book will be of great benefit both in dealing with the fragile emotional health of sick patients and the stressful situation of the patient's caregiver.

Possibly more importantly, the book offers very practical comprehensive information for dealing with a health-related crisis that is so seldom available to someone who is ill and preoccupied with their own troubles.

When a person is ill, they are by nature in a compromised position and often do not know where to look for guidance. Putting so much useful information at their fingertips will help them navigate the difficulties of a confusing medical system.

Combined with the encouragement to never give up hope, the book will be of great aid to anyone with a sudden serious medical emergency.


Thank you again for sending me the book to review. Daniel Eisenberg, MD"

BTW, the good doctor is with the Department of Radiology at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA; Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Imaging at Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine; Medical Ethicist http://www.daneisenberg.com/

OK readers, now you know why my schedule has been so busy lately. I'm finalizing the publication preparations for "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge." As Dr. Eisenberg indicates, it's a powerful patient tool.

Be part of a publishing phenomenon!

Make a dedication to or sponsorship of the book when you contact me at
giveretgolani@gmail.com.

Honor or memorialize loved ones,
seek a merit for the recovery and/or
coping mechanisms for someone who's sick
by contributing to the publication of
this cutting-edge book.



Click here to
Buy Yocheved's 1st Book NOW. Get a head start on coping with YOUR medical crisis. Heck, it's pretty much 'Doctor's Orders!' ;^ )


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: