Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Helps You to Cope with YOUR Medical Crisis and Challenges?

B'SD

12 Sivan 5769


So many readers have sent E-mail to me this month that I've become eager to learn more from you.

Let me know about the strategies and resources that best help you, your relatives, friends and/or other acquaintances to cope with medical crises and challenges.

Look at this blank piece of paper and fill it up (so to speak ;^) when you contact me at
giveretgolani@gmail.com with your replies.




Looking forward to communicating with you,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life




PS - Be sure to Buy Your Copy (or maybe one for somebody else) of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" and Help Everyone You Can to Cope with His/Her Health Issues. Even Yours ;^ )

No comments: