Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 1, 2009

9 Rewarding Ways Very Sick People Avoid Despair and How You Can, Too

B'SD


9 Sivan 5769


Readers, I invite you to study the comment left on my blog yesterday, and my response to it.

Similar comments appear throughout this blog.

Why?

Because readers benefited from the 9 chapters about how to cope with medical crises in
"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."

"It's MY Crisis!" is a workbook designed to be used by you alone, or with your loved ones, even with your medical team or mental health therapist. YOU decide. The book shows you how to make patient-empowering choices all along the medical journey you're facing. It even gives you information about how to find the medical professional and medical care you need - including funding for some medical problems.

Click on the title name above and buy someone a copy today. You just might end their despair and empower them to heal emotionally, spiritually, even physically. Susan from Pennsylvania did. So have other readers. And many of them buy more copies after realizing how much better they feel after reading the book!

Gosh, Methodist lay minister in Texas, Carl Phillips, even endorsed it on the back cover! He and other readers know: "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" is for all kinds of people suffering from one illness or another.

BUY IT TODAY :^ )

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Maya / מיה said...

Yocheved, this is Maya from the Hebrew blog. Just a kind of funny story to share: my mom (in the US) visited our Hebrew blog and asked about the link to your site on it-- it turns out that she has downloaded your podcasts from OU.org (I believe that's the right site) and loved them! I guess it just goes to show that your story and message are really reaching people. My mom said your story was incredible and helped her help my sister-in-law with a health issue she faced.

Yocheved Golani said...

I'm delighted to be sharing a round-robin of good vibes circling the world. This is one method I use to thank The One Above for healing me.

I'm awed that my efforts are helping people as intended. Success is not in human hands; we can only make our best efforts and pray for good outcomes.

YG