Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why an Occupational Therapist Recommends Buying the "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" Workbook


B'SD

10 Sivan 5769

"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" and I participated in a book fair today.

The most rewarding moment came when an occupational therapist mentioned to me that she'd bought the book long ago, found it very helpful for some of her clients and...

She recommended buying "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" to book fair visitors!

Medical and mental health professionals
recommend
"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To"

Buy your copy (or someone else's) today
. Dry Your Tears and Cope with a Medical Challenge.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: