Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Can the Marx Brothers Make YOU Feel Better?

B'SD


14 Elul 5770

With an apple
and a piano ;^ )

The Marx Brothers had incomparable talent and a knack for making people laugh.

often recommends getting some giggles now and then. Here's one for you, courtesy Harpo and Chico:




Here comes that apple!





EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog always looks so beautiful! You really put your all into making it a gorgeous, informative, well written site. Loved the Marx Bros clips. I remember another one of Chico playing (also with his signature "trigger finger" shtick), but a different, nutty tune (da dada dada dada dada dum--bum bum... well, it's kinda hard to write it!!!). I'd never seen the apple one before, wonder which movie it's from? So cute!!!

Susan Tawil, Detroit

Yocheved Golani said...

I do my best to keep things appealing. Color schemes change over time due to changing tastes and technology. Thanks for the compliment and for letting me know I put a smile on your face.

YG