Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lower Your Health Care Costs

(a side note: I had intended to to publish this blogpost update
on Sunday. But instincts tell me that you're as worried about
finances as can be. So I've released my update early, to ease
your weekend and mind)

B'SD

19 Elul 5770


Are we in a Recession? A Depression? The tailspin of an economic mess history has never seen before?

Google the phrase "Hindenberg Omen." You'll get a fast education on why the US and world economies are in severe turmoil. Reports such as


are only the visible parts of the deteriorating situation.

Reduce your medical costs by learning of organizations that will pay your bills or provide your quality medical care for relatively modest fees. Many are listed in the Global Resources section of It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


You need to buy




TODAY.






Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: