Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Face YOUR Medical Future with Facebook!

B'SD

7 Tishrei 5771



The new Jewish year is progressing though I am swamped by high temperatures and hectic schedules. I spent the wee hours of the morning guiding a terrified woman past a bureuacratic tangle and into the ultrasound test she urgently needed. I'm also helping people in other ways.

To minimize the time I spend updating my online fans, I post Facebook updates.

Check out the helpful information at
FACEBOOK: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge page aka http://www.facebook.com/pages/Empower-Yourself-to-Cope-with-a-Medical-Challenge/118626464851199. Click the "LIKE" button to receive my updates almost as soon as they pop up.





Need medical information you can use FAST? Quick and convenient: iPhone-friendly E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge gives it to you on the road, in your car and at medical appointments. Buy it after you click on
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: