Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday To YOUR Health (Really!)

B'SD

24 Elul 5770





HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my books on health. Both were released on America's Labor Day Weekend. Why? It's hard to work to be healthy so I simplified the process for you!

Yes, both print edition
"It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge"


and updated E-book

It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

save you time & labor.

Each book calms you and
suggests can-do solutions
for hectic schedules,
keeping track of confusing,
upsetting details and more.

Both books have a
Global Resources section
packed with information
about how to get
AFFORDABLE
or free medical care,
medical appliances,
medications and
other necessities
worldwide.

The E-book holds more
current information
and benefits from my
certification in
counseling skills.

BOTH versions have been endorsed by medical and mental health professionals.

PS - I'm very concerned about Hurricane Earl's potential impact on public health. Cooperate with safety precautions and first responders trying to protect you. Have a safe weekend. As safe as possible.






Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: