Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Pedophilia Is EVERYONE's Problem!

B'SD


16 Kislev 5772




I'm sad to let you know that I've been contacted by frightened, unhappy people many times in recent days. Each of them has been affected by or is concerned about pedophilia, the sexual abuse of children.


Sex abuse is no stranger to the adult world, either.


I urge victims of sexual assaults to benefit from counseling and/or EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques. It is a simple matter of reciting specific phrases and performing simply gestures that can literally rewire your brain for emotional recovery. A certified EFT professional can guide your efforts.


Please re-read my old blogpost on the topic of sex abuse http://itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.com/2009/07/protection-and-healing-from-sexual.html


I truly believe that all of us must do what we can to protect children and everyone from sexual predators. Promote stronger laws, be vigilant, and report your suspicions to legal authorities. 


I pray for your ever-improving recovery daily. You just might find helpful information to help that recovery along, in EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.











Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: