Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boiling the Frog in the Health Care Bog


B'SD

23 Nisan 5770


I'm sorry I don't have warm, fuzzy reassuring news to share with you, today. Instead, I offer a wisely considered essay about the poorly crafted Health Care Reform legislation now haunting the USA. The remarks are by world-class public speaker and businessman Randy Gage:
Boiling the Frog in the Health Care Bog.

Yep, "Unfortunately for the administration, they omitted to deal with one pesky little chink in the armor... That is the Security and Exchange Commissions rule requiring companies to restate their earnings to reflect present value of long-term health plan liabilities."

I won't be surprised, but I will be quite sad, to learn of Americans dying or suffering otherwise avoidable harm because of this poorly considered legislation. The wool has been pulled over American eyes.

It could kill or severely harm you.

DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! Buy your self-help, do-it-yourself healthcare plan today! EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.



Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: