Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

National Infertility Awareness Week


B'SD

13 Iyar 5770



I could have realized something was up when I received E-mails and phone calls the past few days, asking me what I recommend for infertility problems, menopause and other hormonal issues. WOW Americans are tuned in to commercial messages!

Er, that's part of the problem. Commercials tout the wonders of hair care products, milk, and coffee, among other heavily advertised goods.

Each of those items hold synthetic hormones wreaking havoc with your health. You can learn more about that by scrolling around this blog.


Anyway, I was tipped off to the existence of National Infertility Awareness Week when I glanced at my Facebook page this morning. Sheesh. If the link doesn't work, you can see the item after joining Facebook.






Want to fill that empty crib?
Cuddle a little loved one
cooing in your arms?

Go organic (no nasty nightmares about unsuspected health hazards) and restore healthy function to your reproductive equipment. You can learn more about that when you read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.



Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: