Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Extraordinary Uses for Everyday Items to IMPROVE Your Health & Happiness

B'SD

6 Iyar 5770


It's a hectic month and present week as I celebrate Israel's Memorial Day, Holocaust Remembrance Day and Independence Day.

Here's to looking toward an ever-better future with some user-friendly solutions to household and health problems.

Whoda thunk you can cure warts with banana peels, slide the mess out of burned cookware with mere baking soda and nourish your plants with beer (good-bye slugs!)?

Pass the antacids, I have a hunch they'll get my home cleaner ;^ )

Extraordinary uses for everyday items.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: