Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Want to Make Your Medical Situation or Someone Else's Meaningful?

B'SD

3 Sivan 5770


Want to make YOUR medical situation or someone else's meaningful instead of allowing it to seem random, infuriating and puzzling?

Read It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





and listen to this!





Some life lesson, hmmm? Victor Frankl's teachings are a treasure.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: