Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Did Your Local Newspaper Give You HARMFUL, WRONG MEDICAL INFORMATION?

B'SD

11 Tamuz 5770



Readers, this one's a stunner.

You're already afraid of doctors and painful tests. Thoughts of deadly and disfiguring diseases leave you almost speechless. And all too often predators play on those fears, trying to hurt you. For what? Fun and profit? To sell more newspapers?

The journalism world deserves a major shakedown so that only credible, hardworking fact-checkers get the real story to you. Fantasies belong on relevant shelves in libraries.


From those conscientious doctors at MedPage:

BLOG: N.Y. Daily News Begins
Second Decade of Evading Evidence
on PSA Screening
Headlines every day in the
New York Daily News
are luring men in as part of
a mass prostate cancer screening campaign
that the American Cancer Society not only
does not endorse --
its chief medical officer recommends against.
Yet the paper brags that...


As a journalist, I pride myself on the fact that never once did an editor have to publish errata about my reporting. I am proud to pursue and to share the fact-based truth with my readership, and to make complicated topics understandable the first time you read my writing.

The benefits of my reporting,
writing services and books
are hard to measure.

They're intangible:

Success,
Survival,
Transformation.



Let It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge (http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html) help you to succeed at meeting your medical and emotional goals.





Survive that medical crisis with dignity, Face your future with Optimism. Transform yourself. with autonomy, mastery of the many details you're learning and tasks you need to perform.

Build and be proud of your sense of purpose






Medical experts call me a "Medical Miracle" for a reason. And I can teach you how to have some of your own.

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


.

No comments: