Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

End that Autism, ADD, Learning Disorder NOW!

B'SD

11 Tamuz 5770


I'm on the road and late with my blog post but WOW do I have good news for parents of Dyslexic children, children with Developmental Disorders, Autistic-ADD children and adults diagnosed within the Autism-ADD spectrum.

Watch amazing scientist Aditi Shankardass prove how to end Autism by relooking at the entire picture and treating a different problem:
A Second Opinion on Learning Disorders.

Simply click on this video:




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

All the best, Yocheved

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: