Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 21, 2010

We Interrupt this Blog to Bring You an Important Message...

B'SD

Readers, my PC has been hacked into. I cannot communicate via e-mail nor update my blog, website, Facebook page, LinkedIn site and Twitter account.

Please bear with the time-waster as technicians work to restore my online abilities and to hunt down the cyber terrorist.

I've accessed a neighbor's PC to provide this message. Once my computer is restored, I can tap at you again.

All the best,

Yocheved


No comments: