Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

This Book SAVED Someone's Health - AGAIN!

B'SD


9 Shvat 5772


Readers sometimes interact with me in person or via E-mail, Facebook and this blog. I have a new E-mail message from a woman who interacts with me in real life. Her "I don't know what is wrong with me, and neither does the doctor" problem was related to "Eating salt or fats above a very small amount." The foods caused her some serious health-threatening symptoms. She then followed medical advice that resulted in "an allergic reaction, with my face turning very red and my heart beating too quickly." She asked me for health-oriented suggestions (found in the EMPOWER Yourself book) and here's what happened:


Dear Yocheved,

This is to thank you for your advice about drinking fresh squeezed lemon juice every morning on an empty stomach. I just got the results of a blood test and the cholesterol was B"H MUCH

lower. Of course I ate less fats, but I think that the lemon juice in the morning helps as well.


Thanking you again,


Tizki limitzvos,
Devorah Fastag

and

Yocheved, you may surely share my message. I would like to add that about a week ago I was in a downpour, with shoes, not boots, and my thick [hair] kerchief but no rain bonnet or umbrella. A few hours later I started to feel a sore throat coming on, but B"H it didn't devlop and just went away. I think that the fresh squeezed lemon juice in water on an empty stomcah (which stays empty for at least an hour afterwards - I try not to eat anything at all for an hour afterwards) is very good for general resistance, BS"D. I would be very happy to share all this.

Kol tuv, and thank you again,
Devorah





Buy the E-book or print edition today for empowering YOUR health with good results!


Click on


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: