Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TWO Ways to Find Answers to Your Questions about Coping with Medical and Disability Challenges!

B'SD


15 Shvat 5772




I'm savoring the flavor of ripe Israeli produce today, the new year for trees called Tu B'Shvat (the 15th day in the Jewish month called Shvat). And I'm pleased to let you know that questions are coming in to The Refua Radio Show! I'm doing my best to provide time-saving,  cost-cutting and stress-busting answers to each and every problem presented in my INBOX at giveretgolani@gmail.com. Those answers are based on 






and on my ever-growing database of relevant information.


Now you can listen in for necessary information, too.





Hear the Refua Radio Show 

starting Sunday Shvat 19/February 12!



Many normal people cry at the shock, pain and frustration of a medical or disability diagnosis. Anger and sadness are  other dimensions of the problem. So is a sense of guilt. 


A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep (read about that on pages 5 and 6 in EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge). And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."




Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter look at your medical or disability situation: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: