Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meet the Author Tonight!

B'SD


24 Adar 5772


Care to meet me at 
a book-signing event 
this evening?



I have a fun program planned for Sunday evening 7-8PM March 18 2012


A January audience in Netanya enjoyed it so much that they delayed my departure for more than an hour. I'll be sharing the fun this evening, as you learn how to lower your stress and how to reduce your medical costs - painlessly.


I look forward to meeting you in Jerusalem's AACI building (corner of 37 Pierre Koenig/2 Poalei Tzedek, Talpiot)! Yes you can buy signed copies of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge from me. 


Call AACI at Tel: 972-2-5661181 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            972-2-5661181      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or Fax: 972-2-5661186 for directions.




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: