Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Comforting Thought

B'SD


28 Adar 5772


One of the suggestions in EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge is to soothe yourself with music and videos that make your soul soar with happiness and a  sense of hope.


Creation Calls is one such outlet. I hope it helps you past an unhappy moment or two.


I sympathize with your tears and heavy hearts over medical problems. And I know what you can tell to critics who insult your honest emotions: "A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you."


Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. You can say that to any critics after explaining, "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. GOD said I could. Read page 5 of the book. See?"




Buy the E-book or print edition today! Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: