Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mood Boosting Strategies that Work!

B'SD


26 Adar 5772


A reporter looking for "Mood boosting Strategies" to round out her article on the topic just received this mesage from me:


"... medical and mental health professionals recommend the mood-boosting messages in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. World renown psychiatrist Dr. A. Twerski gives copies to people on chemo and overcoming addictions. He tells me they call him less as the book is so helpful to them. Methodist minister Carl Phillips found the spiritual content 'Right on!'  Rabbis approve of it too. Readers around the world are buying the book and feeling happier for it."


I've even shared those mood boosters in the book with friends in the south of Israel, where terrorists have been bombarding civilians with rockets since March 9th. The tips are indeed helping my acquaintances to cope with their fears and then some.


Ready to lift your mood? 

Read



Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter mood any day: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.






Need to stock your store with stress-busting, cost-cutting content for ill or disabled readers? Drs like

No comments: