Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Breaking Medical News in the Middle East. Good Medical News!

9 Cheshvan 5768


Want to get your brain in gear? Put it in peak condition? Read on:

Sip Some Green Tea, Repair Brain Cells http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123968



Here’s more good news, especially for people with Multiple Sclerosis:

Israeli Scientists En Route to Personalized MS Medicine http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123974


***

According to an October 2007 Zogby Poll on MSN: Most Americans pay attention to health study results

Here’s a snippet about relevant findings:

“The vast majority of Americans - especially older adults - say they are paying attention to the results of health studies, a new MSN-Zogby poll shows. Overall, 21% say they pay a great deal of attention to the results of health studies, while 62% pay some attention and 16% pay little attention - just 2% say they pay no attention at all.”

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1374

~**~**~**~**~**~

You paid attention to my updates about Green Tea and improving treatments for Multiple Sclerosis. People facing serious medical situations are paying attention to It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. They find information for dealing with their shock, for calming their fears and for coping with medical issues in the best possible way. It's like leaning on a good friend who doesn't run out of patience for you.

The information in It's MY Crisis! is easy to understand. The RESOURCES section of my book guides you to:

• free and price-reduced medication and medical appliances
• assistance with transportation to medical appointments
• cutting-edge medical practitioners and techniques
• and more helpful information.

It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To is simple and to the point. The book explains big ideas in down-to-earth ways. My book can make you smile, feel hopeful and show you how to find solutions you need. Buy It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Click on http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

It's MY Crisis! and I'll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers save money by ordering large quantities at:
http://ure.booklocker.com:443/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

Read It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Find out why readers in Canada, Colombia, Prague, South Africa, England, Spain, USA and elsewhere are telling their friends and family to get a copy, too.

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.



No comments: