Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Brain Tumor Awareness Week

20 Tishrei, 5768

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes
are truly endless."
-- Mother Teresa

The Musella Foundation For Brain Tumor Research & Information is blazing a trail to better health for people around the world. Al Musella graciously agreed to let me use some of his foundation's information in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To.

Many visitors to my blog seek information about brain tumors in order to help themselves, friends or loved ones. I am providing the following post for their benefit:

http://virtualtrials.com/news3.cfm?item=4000 :Walk Around the World for Brain Tumo(u)rs and the Inaugural International Brain Tumo(u)r Awareness Week – News Update 1 October 2007.

Al Musella and his staff live the words of Mother Teresa's motto above. Here's one more thought about sharing valid information, reaching out to others, and the purpose of being human:

"Truth is the light with which you find your way out of darkness. Turn it on."
-– Rebbe Nachman of Breslav

Buy my book and learn much more about how to cope with medical crises and challenges. See the left margin for one-click service.

To your good health,

Yocheved

No comments: