Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to Manage Your Medical Life with a Smile

B'SD

18 Cheshvan 5771




Whew, my social calendar has been packed full for weeks, tiring me too much to make blog updates. I've recently attended the opening night of a new musical, several parties and other events.

On the professional front, I've enjoyed some dynamic LinkedIn discussions on alternative healing techniques for hypothyroidism, helped some people to heal and recharged my own batteries with concerts, parties and great food.

I'm also coping with suden changes in my vision and the appearance of my eyes.

How do I do it all? Read the explanation in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge and learn some tips for managing your own medical life with a smile.

Go ahead, try the tricks I use and see what they do for you.



The idea book for a healthier, happier life. Quick and convenient: E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge from
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: