Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Woman Recovers from Blinding Brain Tumor, Saves Lives and Her Sight!

B'SD

4 Cheshvan 5771



Blinded by a benign brain tumor killing me while it was crushing all my nerves, I survived harrowing surgery.

Against even bigger odds, I recovered my vision. Medical professionals call my recovery "Shocking," "Amazing," "Unprecedented," and "Miraculous."

They did not know how or that I'd changed my entire post-surgical way of life: food, exercise, sleep time and more.

Doctors tell me that my health has improved so much since life-saving 2005 emergency surgery that it's comparable to the health of a woman HALF my age.

I wrote two highly acclaimed books that describe how I recovered my health and sight. They tell you about how to cope with medical crises by overcoming fear, stress and lack of necessary information. They even clue you in on how to save mega-money on medical care and necessitites!

I've spoken on the air and in live forums many times about my experience (click on links in the margin to hear me again).



Avoid foods that
aggravate your illness.



Focus on foods that
ease problems and pain.
Eat foods that HEAL
human bodies!

Do things that ease
emotional and physical
stress.

Learn more health-promoting, healing activities in updated E-book "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge." Do what I did to live again.

The medical and mental health professionals who've praised E-book "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" aren't kidding. One of those doctors is alive due to information he read there when it was a developing manuscript. He DID NOT have a brain tumor, but had suffered from a different medical problem.

Buy E-book

"It's MY Crisis!
And I'll Cry If I Need To:
EMPOWER Yourself to
Cope with a Medical Challenge
"


TODAY.

It can help you to cope with ANY medical issue.


My eyewear prescription keeps being lowered. Tell Glenn Beck.




A quick, fun primer for a healthier, happier life. Quick and convenient: E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: